Personal Mentoring Program:
Being mentored is one of the most valuable and effective development opportunities one can avail. Having the guidance, encouragement and support of a trusted and experienced mentor can provide an individual with a broad range of personal and professional benefits, which ultimately lead to improved performance in the workplace and also in academics.
12 key benefits of personal mentoring include:
- Exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Advice on developing strengths and overcoming weaknesses
- Guidance on professional development and advancement
- Increased engagement in your day to day life
- Belief in yourself and in your capabilities
- Increase your social and academic confidence
- Become more empowered to make decisions
- Identify goals and establish a sense of direction
- Stronger relationships with family, friends, teachers, & colleagues
- Enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence
- The opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge
- Improved behaviour, both at personal and at professional front.
Who can Join:
- 11th & 12th Students
- Graduate & Post Graduate
- Management students
- Working Professionals
What you will get after joining:
- 16 Hours of exclusive mentoring sessions
- Handouts & Activity Sheets
- Free PDF books*
- Free 2 counselling & consulting sessions*
- Free assistance for resources
- Assistance for Profile & Personal Branding
- Stationery Kit
- Gift Vouchers
- Special discounts for future training programs
- 6 Months fee Validity*
How to apply:
- Book an appointment for telephonic interaction with the mentor.
- Set of questions will be sent you after the telephonic conversation.
- Confirmation for your personal mentoring program will be finalised accordingly.
*Terms & Conditions Apply