To Know More
Saagar s lalka
MBA, M.Phil, & Pursuing Ph.D from SP Pune University
With 18 years of rich experience in academics & corporate. He is an Entrepreneur, soft skill trainer, motivational speaker & educational consultant, in short, a man of many talents, that’s Saagar S. Lalka for you. A mind overflowing with impactful ideas and a compassionate heart raring to charge and introduce a positive change in the society, this Pune-based entrepreneur and founder of venture ‘ Skill Key India’ is on a mission to change the rules of the game he decides to step in to bring benefits to those in requirement of it.
Career Highlights – Academics
- Approved Management Faculty – Savitribai Mahatma Phule Pune University
- Industry Advisor Board Member – Vishwakarma University’s Art & Design Institute, Pune
- Associated with SchoolGuru eLearning academy as Visiting faculty in Mumbai
- Conducted soft skill training & workshops, motivational seminars in 80+ colleges & institutes in and around Pune
- Conducted workshops in organisations & SME’s
- 7000+ Students have been part of the workshops and seminars
- Delivering lectures as a visiting faculty at different colleges in Pune
- Representative at Social Venture – Mitti Ke Rang, Pune
About Skill Key India
Soft skills are personal attributes that influence the various aspects of relationship building, wherever you are in today’s world soft skills development is seen as an integral part of an individual’s development. Factors like emotional intelligence, communication skills, work ethic and attitude towards work etc go a long way in shaping one’s life and career. Soft Skills are useful for people belonging to any walk of life:
- In making career choices: Having effective negotiation and communication skills can help the students to convince their family members of the career rather than following the path set by their parents.
- During the recruitment process: Having soft skills helps in making a a good first impression. Who would not want to hire a person who is not only technically sound but is confident and can communicate effectively as well.
- In your workplace: Strong soft skills serve as a direct link to increased productivity, a high degree of client satisfaction and a conducive work environment, all the qualities that give a company an edge over others in this competitive world. Lack of soft skills has proven to limit the career growth of a person.
Our vision lies in empowering students to discover the desired skills and embark on a path to a fulfilling career so that they can leave a unique impression on the world. We guide them with Soft skills & Life Skills.
Our motto is to educate and support students on soft skills & life skills and help them to explore & understand themselves in a better way so that they can choose the right career option, gain valuable experience, develop themselves and have a successful career.
Why Skill Key India?
While your technical skills may get your foot in the door, strong soft skills are what open most of the doors to a successful and fulfilling career. Skill Key India acknowledges the critical role played by strong soft skills in personality development and career acceleration. Recognizing that soft skills are often undervalued, and students do not have easy access to such training in a traditional setup, Skill Key has come up with a solution to address this issue.
Skill Key India proposes a workshop & training programs on the most challenging areas like Public Speaking, Self Confidence, Personal Branding, Communication & Social Media, Persona enhancement, Career design & planning for youth across India.